Your dream job: earn money quickly with little work. The internet makes many things possible. Nowadays it is very easy to get a lucrative part-time job. But anyone who is not careful can easily fall victim to online fraud. People who are looking for such an additional income are often affected by this.
Extra income on the internet
In the past, the newspaper was always the medium par excellence in which work was found. Nowadays, however, many people look for additional income on the Internet. Job advertisements and job fairs on the Internet offer many opportunities that are not available elsewhere. In this context, a dream job is defined as a job where you can earn a lot of money with a little work (usually from home). But one must be careful about this.
Companies don’t give you anything
Anyone looking for work from home on the internet should be careful. Advertisements often sound too good to be true: Earn money from home. No sales, no advice. Maximum 10 hours per week. Earnings up to 4000 euros. Such offers are great, but there is only one thing to say about them: keep your hands off them! Anyone who believes that they can earn so much money with so little work is living in a dream world. Why would a company pay you, an unskilled worker, so much money for so little work? The higher the promised additional income, the more caution is required. So don’t fall for such promises.
Worthless information material for a lot of money.
Also avoid offers that require an advance payment or deposit, for example for worthless information material. You should also never call 0900 numbers for 1.99 per minute. These are all dubious offers and you will receive absolutely nothing. There are only telephone costs for yourself and a lucrative profit for the provider.
Inclusion in a model file
As a rule, providers suggest that your data be included in a so-called customer database. But even if that were the case, these data would still be spoiled in one way or another. This is often the case, for example, with dubious modeling agencies. They usually require a high fee for inclusion in a file or the creation of a set card. That alone should make you suspicious. Reputable and successful casting agencies have no need to charge money for such things.
How can you recognize cheating with side jobs on the internet?
Here we have made a list of points by which you can recognize non-serious providers or offers:
- There is no such thing as a lot of money for little work. So don’t respond to advertisements that sound very tempting;
- the activities are described so vaguely that you don’t know what it is about at all;
- no company name or business activity is mentioned;
- no concrete address is mentioned, but only a telephone number (usually a 0900 number) or PO box number;
- you have to pay a lot of money for worthless information material;
- If you have to use your own PC to perform your part-time job, then refrain from doing so. Ten to one you have to buy a special program, which costs several hundred euros;
- also very dubious: you have to pay for training out of your own pocket before being appointed to the company.
These are just a few points from which you can deduce that it is a rogue provider or an unreliable offer. You have to keep one thing in mind: no one wants to give you anything. No matter how tempting the offer sounds, how careful you should be.