Aveda care products include products for skin, hair, perfume, cosmetics and body. The products are all environmentally responsible and consist largely of plants and other natural sources. Find out which product lines Aveda markets and where you can buy Aveda products. Aveda products can be quite pricey, but if you look around online you can quickly save tens of percent on the purchase price.
- Aveda’s green image
- Products Aveda
- Aveda points of sale
- Price comparison
Aveda is an American cosmetics company that markets a wide range of care products. The cosmetics brand has been around since 1978 and has its origins in Ayurveda, an Indian health theory. Ayurveda in turn stems from the Hindu way of life. Aveda belongs to the world-renowned cosmetics brand Estée Lauder BV
Aveda’s green image
What sets Aveda apart from other cosmetic brands is that Aveda products are formulated in an environmentally responsible manner. Aveda therefore presents a very green image and indicates that it has the best interests of the environment and people in mind. In addition to working with ingredients that have the least possible impact on the planet, Aveda regularly invests in world-improving projects. Aveda also does not use laboratory animals. Various Aveda products have won environmental awards.
Aveda products are used for the care of the entire human body. The range of products that Aveda releases, many hundreds in total, can be divided into the following product groups:
- Aveda make-up: cosmetic products for make-up of eyes, cheeks, lips and face
- Aveda skin care: products for protecting, treating, exfoliating, firming, cleansing or hydrating the skin
- Aveda Invati: this can reduce hair loss. Aveda Invati can also be used to combat thinning hair
- Aveda Pure-Fume: the Pure-Fume product line consists of scented aromas, oils and other air fresheners
- Aveda hair styling: including hair spray and products for styling and finishing hair.
- Aveda gifts: Aveda gifts are exclusive gifts in the field of care. The gift sets consist of body care products, hair care products or candles
- Aveda body: care products for the body skin (moisturize, cleanse, exfoliate)
- Aveda hair care: products for the hair such as shampoo, conditioner, etc
- Aveda men: Aveda has also released a men’s line with products for the care of male skin and hair
Aveda points of sale
In the Netherlands and Belgium, Aveda is only available at professional hair salons and spas. In many cases, special Aveda treatments are also provided at these points of sale. In those cases, the salons and spa have been specially trained by Aveda and can offer the right products and provide treatments. In Germany and especially the United Kingdom, Aveda products are also sold in regular stores. You can search for the points of sale at aveda.nl/locator. You can search based on zip code or municipality.
Anyone who knows Aveda prices knows that the products are not very affordable. You can easily pay tens of euros per product. Some products even cost more than €100. Aveda products can also be purchased online. The costs are lower online than in salons and hair salons where the recommended retail price is used. Online web stores quickly drop approximately 15% below this recommended price. If you search on the internet you will quickly find prices that are more than 25% below recommended retail prices.
If you have any questions or comments about Aveda products, it is possible to contact Aveda customer service:
- Telephone: 0800-4432000 (available on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 noon).
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Grahams Skincare: where to buy?
- La Roche-Posay: composition and points of sale
- Avène cosmetics: products and points of sale
- Amanprana: where to buy?